Monday, October 28, 2013

Pre-Halloween Slacking

This was gonna be brief, because I've been working on a Halloween costume, so haven't had much time for writing this week.

So I'm just gonna quickly direct you to what I found on Cracked friday, because ohmygods, everything in this article. I mean I know the point of the article is to plug their new book, which barely addresses the points raised in the article, but at least it has a good mindset.  Like, between pointing out the gaping flaws in the system, and the infuriation at making a process that should be wonderful, beautiful and empowering into a process that sucks the life out of students, its all kinds of good. Its so nice to see other people being riled up about  this kind of thing too, so I can't not share.

Anyway, I'll try to have something more substantial next week.

Have a Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment